I’ve been tagged again for a meme, this time by Arline. So, I’ll try to think of 7 more random things about myself. Let’s see…
1. I am a voracious reader, reading about 2-3 books a week. When I moved 5 years ago, I discovered just how many books I actually owned so I gave a lot of them away and vowed to visit my public library more. I add books to my queue online and the library e-mails me when they arrive. I love this relationship!
2. I love stories about Goddesses. Some of my favorite books when I was a child were about Greek and Roman Gods and Goddesses. Years later as an adult, I delved deeper into Goddess lore and ancient Goddess centered cultures. This led me to express this intense interest in my artwork by creating fabric Goddess doll pins embellished with beaded hair, charms and symbols.
3. In the summertime during thunderstorm season, I am a doppler radar nut. I love anything weather related, especially lightning, thunder, wind and cloud formations. I think that I was a metereologist or a storm chaser in a former life.
4. I am a devoted Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots fan.
5. 4 1/2 years ago, I had a frozen left shoulder. My physical therapist said that it was so bad that I would never have full range of motion in that shoulder ever again. I never injured the shoulder so no one could explain why that happened. After 6-8 months of intense physical therapy and reiki treatments and the most painful moments of my life, my shoulder healed completely.
6. I love sweet and salty things together, like pretzels and M&Ms. I rarely eat them but I love them.
7. I have lived in 5 states – New Jersey, Ohio, Illinois, Kansas and Massachusetts.
I am supposed to tag 7 more people but instead, I invite anyone who would like to play along to join!
7 Random Things:
1. I only eat melted cheese. I don’t like deli cheese or cut up pieces..only melted cheese when it’s on another food.
2. My absolute favorite shirt that I wear to bed all the time is my pink Mickey Mouse shirt that I bought in Disney.
3. I have a freckle on the bottom of my 2nd toe on my left foot. lol
4. My group at work is responsible for performing Gel Electrophoresis.
5. My 2 favorite candle scents are Apple and Christmas tree pine.
6. I have always wanted to learn how to play the piano, and I will take lessons someday.
7. My favorite icecream is Mint Oreo. Yummy! 🙂
Awesome, Aim! Thanks for sharing!